Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tips

OK Time to start dollowing some systems on here. I have not had a chance to keep this up to date as I have been hard at work investing in the stock market.

But i think I now have a simple system which I will be updateing on here whenever I get a chance. Todays only pick was :

Randwick Kensington Race 2 : CARSKI DRUM
Comment from the last run was : lobbed along mostly 7th trail, well off pace early, coming wide app t & 5th strt. Urged/driven level, went head to head & got bob in hnds/hls.

Result : WIN at $5.40 / $2.30

Tommorrows Selections :

Gosford Race 3 : YOU RAISE ME UP
Comment from the last run was : 3rd out 3W. Battled strongly. Drew clear final 50m.
My only query is the barrier draw.

Gosford Race 5 : INTRALASE
Comment from the last run was : Drifted back along rails. Battled away along fence.

Good Luck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home